Enrolment and placement
1. How do I enroll?
2. May I select a specific teacher or class for my child?
No, we allocate students to classes which best match their abilities, and all our teachers are qualified and experienced to provide guidance for your child.
3. Will I be charged if my child is placed on your waiting list?
No, there is no fee associated with this.
Fees, Charges and Payments
1. What form of payment do you accept for course fees?
We accept cash, cheques (payable to “Mindgym Limited”), bank transfer and FPS.
2. How long is my paid course valid for?
All courses are valid for the duration of three months.
Enforced Closure, Cancellation and Scheduling
1. Under what circumstances will classes be cancelled?
Classes will be cancelled when the Black Rain Storm signal or Typhoon signal no.8 or higher are hoisted.
2. What days will the centre be closed on?
We are closed on all Public Holidays and Sundays. There will be NO classes held.
3. Does my child have to be potty-trained before coming?
Yes, we expect all our students to be potty-trained. If not, students will have to be in diapers.
If you have any further enquiries, feel free to contact us at (+852)9033 9878 or firstname.lastname@example.org.